Parent Groups’ Page
Fundraising / MPO / Site Council
eScrip is an easy way that everyone can help raise money for Monroe and all you have to do is sign up!
- Click here to go to the secure eScrip website
- Register your grocery club cards, debit cards and/or credit cards
- Link cards to Monroe – Group ID # is 8564860 (you may support up to 3 groups)
- Participating merchants make contributions to Monroe based on purchases made by you just by using the registered cards
Safeway and Market of Choice are just two of the local participating merchants – every grocery shopping trip could be directly contributing to Monroe. You can also shop online at the eScrip online mall and a percentage of all your purchases made will be contributed to Monroe.
Monroe Parent Organization (MPO)
MPO is an integral part of our school community. We come together to support and enhance the school experience for our students, teachers, and staff. As part of MPO, you can play an integral role in making our school events unforgettable, beautifying Monroe, and showing appreciation to our hardworking staff.
The MPO is open to all parents and our goal is that each member choose one committee (or more, if you wish) and work on that one event.
For more information, please contact the group facilitator:
April Colgrove, email@example.com
- Oversees the MMS School Improvement Plan
- Guides in the professional growth and learning for staff.
- Monitors and evaluates school improvement progress.
- Discusses issues that affect the quality of life and learning at Monroe.
- Makes recommendations for grants to assist with school improvement.
Site Council is a decision-making body that helps shape Monroe’s future. 4J guidelines for membership require that Site Councils include individuals from various stakeholder groups: parents, principals, teachers, and classified staff (students are optional). State and district guidelines for site based decision making state that “active classroom teachers” will equal 50% of the membership. Site Council meets once per month and all meetings are open to anyone in the community. However, we ask that all committee members make a commitment to attend every meeting unless there are extenuating circumstances. Staff members who cannot attend should find a replacement to attend in their place.