Track and Field: Have students grab a packet from the Main Office sometime next week (we will make announcements at school on the exact date). PARENTS, if you are interested in volunteering at one of our track meets (measuring long jumps, resetting the high bar, clocking in times, etc.) please reach out to our Track Coordinator, Allisha Coltra firstname.lastname@example.org If you have other questions you can email her directly as well. See below for a few initial details-
- Practice starts Monday March 13th.
- Practices will be Monday-Wednesday or Monday-Thursday 3:50-5:15 pm- this is dependent on whether or not there is a track meet that day.
- Dual track meet days are April 12 or 13, April 19 or 20, April 26 or 27. Those who qualify for Sub-District/District/Regionals for those that qualify will be May 4th/11th/24th.
- $100 participation fee or $20 based on individual/family need. We don’t want money to prevent anyone from participating.
- More detailed information to come!
Physicals for 4J Students
Churchill High School
1850 Bailey Hill Rd.
541-790-5227 (Fax: 541-790-5229)
Monday–Thursday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
North Eugene High School
200 Silver Lane
541-790-4445 (Fax: 541-790-4446)
Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Call to schedule an appointment. Same-day appointments for physicals and illness care as usually available.
Churchill: 541-790-5227 • North Eugene: 541-790-4445